Book a Paris Family Hunt
Want to book a Treasure Hunt at the Louvre? This is the easiest (and cheapest!) place to do it.
Book our most popular Beauty and the Bestiary hunt, which takes you to all the Louvre’s most famous and iconic objects, as well as off the beaten track to the quieter corners you might otherwise overlook!
- This booking does not include tickets to the Louvre (kids under 18 enter free & do not need a ticket). You can buy tickets to the Louvre directly from their website here. Please book your Louvre entry tickets for 30 minutes after your booked start time.
- Teams need to be 3-5 people (as per Louvre legislation team size cannot exceed 5. Although if you’re a party of 6 or up, you can split into smaller groups and book separately for the same date/time slot!).
- As a part of our Classic Louvre hunt, you will not be met after the hunt. We’ll meet you outside, provide a brief history of the Louvre, navigate security with you, and then set you up for your hunt, including the answers in a sealed envelope (not to be opened till the end!). For more fanfare, contact us for a Luxe Hunt if you’d like us to conduct score tallying and prize giving!
- You may have some ‘Friendly Competition’ if another family books for the same time. You will be met together for the introduction, but it’s up to you if you want to regroup at the end. Compete one family against another, or just yourselves against the clock!
- Latecomers cannot be accommodated after 20 minutes, and bookings will not be refunded.
More time slots are available! Want to book a hunt within the next 72 hours or skip friendly competition? Only two treasure hunters? Please submit a request here for a slightly higher cost.
Prices are in British pounds (£) instead of euros (€) as we are a British company.
Note: These hunts are non-refundable.